Flash Required to view this area.

4.13.2009

tenaya.

we are a labrador family. no other breed compares in our minds. and now nearly every dog in the family is of the lab persuasion (save for my auntie's sweet lil wiener dog. we love her too). for months, my sister & bro-in-law have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of thier new black lab puppy and they finally got to pick-up sweet Tenaya this week. she is adore able and quite precious. we played all day yesterday. i love her and she loves me. we are family after all.





and Lydia (my family dog) was a bit jealous of Tenaya and all the attention she was getting. SO, I played soccer with her yesterday. and my oh my, she is good at it. seriously, i could not get anything past her. she is agile and fast. she wore me out. haha. i took a few pics of her yesterday but since she was all sorts of panting she was not as cute as she normally is. so alas, here is one of my favorite pics of my Lydia.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

oh my gosh, i actually DID just squeal over her. out loud. what a precious little pup!!! i want to play with herrrr!

Melissa Jill :) said...

totally preciousness. Dogs are THE BEST.