Flash Required to view this area.

4.26.2009

chocolate.


chocolate is one of heaven's delights on earth. oh how i love the decadent sweetness. and when it is gourmet chocolate it is even better, even more delicious, even more difficult to resist. such is the case with my auntie's christmas fudge. and my new friend jessica foster's truffles. yummy. i met jessica last week through a mutual friend of ours. i stopped in to her little kitchen just up the street from my house and we chatted of all things chocolate. she sent me on my merry way with a box of truffles in hand. i got home and immediately busted out my camera to get a few shots of the perfection before i devoured them all. i for sure got chocolate all over my keyboard. whoops. so if you're ever in need of a chocolate-y treat, jessica foster confections is the place to satisfy your cravings.

5 comments:

Char said...

Chocolate...a necessity! Came across your site and luv your ramblings and work! Congrats on the gorgeous site!

michelle ford said...

it's a good thing i'm not a giant chocolate fan or i'd be in trouble. these look yummy!

Kim Kalyn said...

Oh man, that Jessica sounds like one good friend to have !!

Emily S Crawford said...

SWEET shots. (literally) :)

Jen May said...

great shots.... i love cupcakes...mmmm