Flash Required to view this area.

4.07.2009

exciting announcement.

the time has come to officially announce the biggest event in the life of j. shipley photography yet. yes, the time has come. it is here. drum roll. dramatic music. ready?


i love new beginnings and art. also, who doesn't love a good party? you are cordially invited to the launch party and art show for j. shipley photography.


- dress code. cocktail/party attire...you best be lookin' fly. since we're keeping it cool in the garage, you may want to bring a light sweater, as it may get chilly..
-unveiling of the new j.shipley brand will officially commence at 7:45. get excited for the debut of my spankin' new promotional video!

featured artists (besides me, of course):
- vivi teston of studio fleur de v. (floral designer)
- nathaneal matanick of heschle video productions.
- jessica iverson of jessica iverson eco-couture. (wedding gown designer)

and here is your sneak peak. that is all you get. yup. no mas.

8 comments:

cg said...

hey jeff! i'm somewhat of a blog stalker. i'm very excited for you and your announcement! i'm also very excited for you to capture my wedding in june!

micah and i keep thinking of great places to take pictures and we can't wait for the actual day to come.

hope everything goes well for the lauch party and art show.

--claragrace

KATEE said...

love it love it love it!!! :)
SWEET!

Kacie Jean said...

FANTASTIC!!! I'm so excited for you Jeff. You are such a rockin' photographer and I feel so lucky to have had you help me out as much as you have already. Hope I can sneak away for a bit to check it out! xoxo

|| davidjay || said...

off the charts!!!

...and your blog header! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so glad DJ linked to your blog, and I got to have so much fun looking through your blog. I love your style, it's really the type that I love....you can see the joy in your work, Josh!! I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for Thursday night!!!

Kevin said...

Wanted to congratulate you again on your launch party! It was an impressive show and a fantastic video. Checking out your new site now and it looks great!

Kim Kalyn said...

Hi Jeff, I found your site off J*s blog....and man am I glad I did. Your work is off the HOOK !! Not only are your photos incredible but you are definitely a marketing and branding genius. Amazing work my friend. Looking forward to stalking your blog :)

{Kim}

ashley bugg -- bugg.photographer. said...

saw your blog via email from David Jay and off of J*'s blog -- get ready for some traffic, my friend! A new stop for me, for sure! AMAZING branding. amazing work. so inspiring!