Flash Required to view this area.

1.09.2009

wii boxing.

have you ever wii-ed? it is the best video game system ever. fun for the whole family literally. my cousin emily brought her wii up when they visited in october. we had a blast creating our little "mii" characters. each member of our family has a mii with an uncanny resemblance to their respective real life counterpart. needless to say, we all got addicted to it so much that my g-rents have one of their own now. so when we all gathered together at grandma's house for our family christmas, we could not resist the temptation to virtually beat each other up on wii boxing. and that we did. granma worked papa and tim worked my sista. and beat my dad up. it was great. and hilarious. imagine my 75 year old grandparents dukin' it out. one of the best christmas moments ever. wow.

collage 1. the top left picture is my whole wii family. the next is my mii. bottom right is my sister's mii getting hit so hard by tim that she flipped over. and the last is sister and tim workin' the ring.

collage 2: my grandpa fighting tim. he was a crack up. next is my g-rents workin' the ring. the funniest thing i have seen in a long time. hahaha. last is my sister just lovin' that she is working tim over.

wow, every family should have a wii. and play wii boxing. one of the best things ever.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

the picture of your grandparents may be the highlight of my day

Kelsey said...

i agree with kellie.

Liane Koh said...

wii boxing is so fun! jeff if we ever get to play, you and i are going to duke it out cos i kick major butt ;)