Flash Required to view this area.

1.27.2009

seek and you will find.

"seek and you will find. ask and it will be given to you. knock and the door will be opened." scripture has funny way of being crystal clear even when my mind and thoughts are clouded by fear, indecision, angst and fleshly wanderings. my vision gets blurred and my thoughts mushy with all the possibilities and choices. i try to plan too much. to figure everything out. to consider all the risks and weigh the possible scenarios. so much sometimes that i forget to pray. i forget to read His word. and i forget to trust. which is a total bummer because in my clouded wanderings i end up missing something. i miss the opportunity to remember the promise i have from my Lord. i miss the op to mediate on that fact that he has me in his grip. and when i miss that, then i become stressed, uneasy, and unhappy. so, when i trusted, when i risked, when i stepped out in faith, He met me there in that very moment. He met me in the unknown and uncertainty. and whispered in my ear, "i gotcha little man. fret not my young lad!" and so He does. and will.

all that to say, i found a house, made some awesome business connections, found awesome roommates, and feel alive again. all in two shorts days. God is good all the time and all the time God is good. i will be living in a cute little house on de la vina with hardwood floors and a front porch. two of my most favorite things in this world. one of my roommates is a chef at the hungry cat. one of the BEST restuarants in town and we will be cooking up quite a storm in our little kitchen. and the other is a medical researcher, which is so bad ass. and she loves antiques like i do. hgtv, you got nuthin' on us. then i have a shoot today at some properties in montecito for an Sotheby's ad campaign that going in Luxe magazine. no big. all thanks to my friend lauren. i am amped. and then my friend Kacie asked me to second shoot with her again in march. perfect.

2 comments:

Liane Koh said...

Yay for seeking and finding! :) i am glad you're in my life, jeff.

Laura K. Moore said...

i didn't realize you were a christian. awesome! :)