Flash Required to view this area.

10.11.2009

a little lake.

i quite like the seasons. perhaps it's because i grew up in the mountains where each one is dramatically different. i like change. especially of the autumn persuasion. it gives me an excuse to drink some apple cider, wear a cardigan, eat soup and sneak away to the home-land for some true autumn-lovin'.

so that is what i did. i went home last week. it is simply splendid to spend some much need time with my fam. i dragged my parents on a lil' chase-the-sun hike one night in search of some fall colors. we failed at the original mission but came across this instead. totally worth it i do declare. and all these photos were taken within a twenty minute window of time mind you. i loved how the lake worked with me and gave me lots of variety so quickly. ripples. perfect stillness. shadows. and reflections. oh little lake how i love you.











No comments: