Flash Required to view this area.

7.07.2009

hula-hoops.


today i got the chance to photograph some of my favorite people in the world. larissa, liane, kelsey & courtney. liane is moving back home to singapore next week, so they wanted to do a lil' photo shoot before she left as a sort of documentation of their friendships. i, of course, acquiesced for myriad reasons. they are some of my besties. i adore them. they are goregeous. they wanted to shoot at the butterfly preserve which is my favorite location. they offered to take me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant. they helped me a ton at my launch party back in april. and i just wanted to hang out with all of them. so, i think a photo shoot was appropriate given all that, eh?

here is a lil some-somethin' for now. i will for sure add to the post once i get a chance. ;)




3 comments:

johnwaire | photo said...

love that second shot!

Unknown said...

How fun, can't wait to see the rest!! Girl shoots are really the best! :)

mary jane said...

I love the one of them throwing the hoops in the air. You are good. WOW!