Flash Required to view this area.

4.19.2008

the gala.


well, last weekend was president beebe's inagural ball and was also my last westmont dance. bummer. i love dances. and danc-ing. i am gonna miss that. n-e-ways, i had a wonderful time with my beautiful date Liane and my besties. we grooved it up to the lame techno jams even though we hated the music. we always have a good time. i may or may not have been involved in the dance competition with my dance partner annie. and we may or may not be the dance champions. haha. what do you think? the may or may not? i will leave this one up to you. ;)

check out a slideshow here.

gallery here.

1 comment:

Liane Koh said...

jeffie, the pics are gorgeous :) ps I would really like copies of them, if it's alright with you! are they up for ordering, if neccessary? i love you. very much. -li