Flash Required to view this area.

10.02.2007

liane.

liane koh is one of my favorite people in the world. seriously! i have the honor of seeing her every day because we have three classes together. and everytime i see her my heart smiles. you see, li is one of the sweetest people i know. she is tender and loving at every moment and knows what encouraging words to say and when to say them.

the other day we had dinner. and i learned so much about who she is and i was even more blown away. she is such a rich person and she has taught me so much and i am so blessed by our friendship.

so the other day, she taught me how to play this fun and challenging (for me anyways) game that she played as a kid in Singapore. it was a cultural and humorous experience. it requires lots of hand eye coordination. i was terrible at it. but she was gracious and paitient with my and by the end of the hour long sesh i was getting much better and made it to the last round. it was a blast. i loved it. one of the best moments of my senior year.

i wish that everyone could meet this woman because she is so incredible. she has changed my life and i am SO grateful for her. just thought you all should know about her.

No comments: