Flash Required to view this area.

4.02.2008

lauren.

as you all may well know, i love sundays. church. the aloha burger at the beach grill at padaro's. rest. time with friends. volleyball with da boys in the gym. love 'em.

last sunday was one of my favorites this semester. i went to reality with one of my besties lauren keener. we had lunch afterwards at one of my favorite resturants and i introduced her to the aloha burger. we had such a wonderful time talking and sharing life-plans with each other. i adore her. and am so blessed by her constant presence, support and love in my life. she is incredible.

next, was a photo shoot with my other friend lauren salaun. we started hangin' out this year because we had a super intense rhetoric class together and had to study all the time and because she is an awesome photographer and artist. so we go on photo adventures together. this was version 2.0. it was equally exciting, random and fun as the first with a new twist: she asked me to take a few shots of her for graduation announcements. how could i resist? she is gorgeous and so photogenic. here are some of my favs.

more of my other shots from the day to come soon.










No comments: