Flash Required to view this area.

5.31.2009

jenelle + trevor: their wedding.

there is something so sweet about photographing my friends' weddings a time or two each wedding season. it is an honor. and makes me all sorts of warm and tingling in side. jenelle & i have been friends since our early days at westmont and i have grown to deeply appreciate our fond memories and friendship. then i met trevor a few summers ago and saw her fall in love. i knew they would get married and i always secretly hoped i could be their photographer. jenelle wished the same she later told me. perfection. she created a wedding that was perfectly fitting for her & trevor and their families. and of course, it satisfied my appetite for all things vintage and artsy. it was a dream.

we may have a had a few encounters with a mild torrential downpour, or two, or three. but jenelle & trevor were both cool and collected the entire time in spite of the change of plans due to the rain. we made do. and we had fun. it wasn't about the perfect lighting or setting. it was about marriage, family and friends. about being together and celebrating a beautiful moment. about witnessing two lives joining as one. so, that is what we did. and we even managed to get some epic shots along the way. true story.

jenelle & trevor - thank you for allowing me to share in this day with you. it was a joy and honor. i am so happy for the pair of you. be blessed. today and forever. ( well that, and move back to cali so we can all hang out more often :)

click here for a full slideshow of all my favorites from their day.


















6 comments:

Katee Grace said...

SWEET SHOTS JS!!! :)

Derek Lapsley said...

Very nice... I absolutely looooove the B+W of the girls!!

Emily S Crawford said...

unreal. your eye is my eye's hero.

ps. yogurtland called. it misses you.

Jen May said...

I thought I had commented on this, but I think I just "liked" it on facebook. Anyway, this was a great set of images :D

anne said...

awesome.. the pictures are amazing! love all the group shots!

Jessica Fairchild said...

these are epic.
and the story of how you fought the weather makes me appreciate them even more.