Flash Required to view this area.

3.17.2009

emily sue.

when close my eyes and picture emily, the first image that comes to mind is one of her laughing. haha. i love that about her. she is always smiling or laughing. it is part of her very being. so naturally, we laughed quite a bit on her grad. photo. shoot. it was awesome. a photographer herself, she is not particularly fond of being on the other side of the lens. in fact, there are few things she hates more. but lucky for me, she trusted (and liked ;) me enough to allow me to photograph her. whew. and i am so happy she did because she is fun and gorgeous and brought joy and laughter to my afternoon. ah, i adore her. we have been friends for quite some time now as we endured the pains and saw the fruits of comm research and rhetoric together and laughed our way through study sessions and group projects. and now we find ourselves dwelling in the same town and thereby hanging out at least once a week. i love it. and i love her.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowza. my sister is beautiful. nice work. ; )