Flash Required to view this area.

9.26.2008

connectivity.

i am such a gen-y guy. i get a strange high off of connectivity. it excites me. we just got hi-speed internet at the house, and i am ecstatic. a little too much so i suppose. the days of dial-up are officially over. every time i wanted to, you know, check my e-mail or bank statement, it was an hour-long affair filled with sudden outbursts of anger and profanity. things are different now on my trusty wireless network which i aptly named "allrightythen". "so typical", you might be thinking if you know me well enough to recognize the reference to my favorite movie of all time: ace ventura--when nature calls. but alas, i am reconnected and spent the entire day, catching up on my wired (or wireless) world.

so my apologies if my responses have been delayed, and if you faithfully hit up my blog only to find nothing new, or if you looked at my website recently only to find that it had not been updated in months. i hope that now you will not be disappointed. i am back in action people. and i had not officially began updating my site (check out the new additions to my "people" section). and caught up on lots of work and e-mails. woo hoo.

and as with any apple-holic, i got me an iPhone. so watch out people, i am connected. always. but i vow not to be one of "those" iPhone users. you know exactly who i am talking about...the constant texter, e-mail checker and tele-phone talker. even whilst you are conversing with them over dinner. you know the ones whose iPhone is always in hand...or pressed to the ear.

but not me. no, no. and if i stumble, kick me while i am down and then pick me up and shame me. accountability people. (now, some of you may be thinking, "jeff, you were THAT person last week when we saw you." now, now dear reader, it was new. okay? cut me just a little bit of slack. the newness (but not the coolness) has worn off and i shall never again be one of those...)

No comments: