Flash Required to view this area.

10.20.2008

ryan + shannon.

red roses. white orchids. brander sauvingnon blanc. teal accents on a smooth white cake. the fess parker double tree resort. shannon and ryan. this all combined made one goregeous and incredibly fun wedding day.

i had the honor of second shooting with my friend kacie jean. she is the leader of the santa barbara PUG (pictage user group) and so we first meet the the ugly sweater christmas party up at david jay's house. she asked me a while back if i would second shoot with her next time i was in sb, and of course, i could not resist. how could i pass up a chance to hang out with kacie and photograph a wedding at the same time? seriously! so i planned a trip to come down and help her out at two weddings. (i will post the first one soon).

so here is a few montages of my favorite images from Shannon and Ryan's wedding...




2 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Great shots! Keep up the awesome work!

Kacie Jean said...

You're freakin' awesome Jeff!!! I love every single one of the images you captured for me. Shannon and Ryan will absolutely love them as well!

You should just move back and be my 2nd shooter for all my weddings. :)