Flash Required to view this area.

7.28.2008

love was in the air.

i love slideshows and albums because they tell a story. the story of a day. a series of moments. of lives joined together. i love looking at the photos because it brings me back to that day...i was thinking (and sometimes talking) to myself on the road on my way back home from so cal about how i often find that i don't fully process what when down at a wedding until i see the photos. i suppose part of this is because i am in work mode the whole day and i almost have to force myself to remain somewhat emotionally disconnected. because if i don't, i would be blubbering behind the lens and thereby foggin' up my viewfinder. this would be no good for several reasons. people would think i was that crazy photographer who is always cryin' and i would not be able to tell if the shots were in focus because of my watering eyes. so needless to say, i do my tearin' whilst i am working on the slideshow. hehe. it happens. and it happens more often when i know and care for the bride and groom so deeply. any-ways, there is a bit of vulnerability for you and a look into the emotional inter-workings of j. ship. but with out further ado i give you...stacie and will's wedding slideshow.

1 comment:

Barbara Zaragoza said...

Jeff,

You did an awesome job at Stacie and Will's wedding, all of our guest gave you so many compliments, you were simply amazing. As you took pictures of Stacie and I through out the day, I was truly blessed by your peaceful presence, I did not feel as nervous as I thought I was going to be. This is just the beginning for you, god has big huge plans for you, and your gift he has given to you. Thanks for sharing in this special day with the Zaragoza family, you have touched us so deeply.

Love,
Barbara Zaragoza