Flash Required to view this area.

1.06.2008

what are your plans?

well here i am in my humble abode, also known as a dormroom, gearing up for my LAST semester at Westmont. whew. what happened? it seems like just yesterday when i was driving up to campus with my parents all sorts of nervous and anxious about what would lie ahead. and now, i am coming to the realization that soon i will have to leave this place. to begin a new season. a new phase and to start LIFE. also known as get a job and support myself. ugh. so exciting yet terrifying all at the same time. i constantly get asked the question "so, what are your plans after westmont?" at first i liked the question. now, i am started to fear it as if i have to have a definite and developed answer. i know what i want to do, i am just not sure how is it all going to work out. i am trying to be patient and flexible. i want to have a sense of freedom. of possibility. of choice. i like my options. so what lies ahead? who knows. but that is what i am strangely excited about. something that is so weird for me. i usually like to plan, to have it all figured out, to know exactly what is coming. but not now. weird!

when know i will tell you. believe me. so until then...i am on stand by mode. but know this: photography, social justice, leadership, communication, travel, and graphic design will all be part of my life in some way or another. i look forward to seeing how that all works out.

so 2008 and last semester of Westmont here i come! i am so excited for the adventures, moments, experiences, people and photographs therein. yes please! :)

1 comment:

Joe Bunting said...

Hi Jeff,

I like your blog!

It's definitely crazy how fast it goes. Keep fielding those "What are you doing next year?" questions. Sometimes you get really good advice. Sometimes you make good connections. And sometimes it's a chore. C'est la vie! I hope I see you soon.

Joe