Flash Required to view this area.

11.25.2007

thanksgivin' shipley style.

I love a good ol' shipley thanksgiving. yumm. we headed up to my grandparents house up in Reno and it was so much fun. I got the chance to hang out with my beloved granma and we got to help her prepare the thanksgiving feast. It was such a treat. You see, when I was a wee lad and in my homeschoolin' years, I had home-ec with my granma...and she taught me the ins and outs of cookin'. so it was like old times in the kitchen together. I even put on an apron for old times sake.

she taught me how to make the legendary ROLLS, which are most delectable treat in ze world! I have to carry on the Shipley tradition of having hot rolls at every important family gathering.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeff,
I must say that I am overwhelmingly proud of all that you have accomplished. The photos you took of Katy are amazing and not only have you captured her beauty but her personality from the inside out as well. Being her father, I now know where she got her good looks from, haha. Keep up the good work nephew, the Lord has blessed you with an amazing gift and talent. It was good to see you on Thanksgiving and I'm glad we got to spend some time together.

Love you always,
Uncle Glen.