Flash Required to view this area.

4.01.2009

courtney.


you know those people that you simply adore? they bring joy to your soul. and a smile to your face. always. they have one of those personalities that is contagious and you find yourself asking "how is it that i am friends with this person? how could i be so lucky?" such is the case with courtney alvarez. we became friends just recently through our mutual friend liane and through our home group at reality. i am blessed by her and so happy that we are becoming better friends. she is such an encouragement and support to me. and she always tells me that she is my biggest fan. it makes me feel loved and makes me love my job as a photographer even more. i was so honored to do a grad-photo-shoot with her yesterday. oh what fun. we cruised around downtown keeping a weather eye out for cool colors and textures. mission accomplished. done and done. i had so many favorites that i just had to post all of them.

p.s. this post is the first of many to showcase the new j. shipley photography brand. what do you think? i am stoked about it. :)





5 comments:

Zak Landrum said...

Shipley...

You have incredible skill with the lens. You really capture the living Spirit of a person in a frame. The highest praise from me, sir.

Kelsey said...

what a gorgeous woman and what talent to so wonderfully capture all that she is :)

love it.
love her.
love you.

Liane Koh said...

Yay!!! These are so amazing and of course you had the most incredible subject! :)

Tim Halberg said...

love your work man!!!

Emily S Crawford said...

Dude...you are INCREEEDIBLLLE!!!! So incredible I don't even think I have a pun for it!!! :)

Finally getting around to checking out your work in detail...wow. Something else.